What can I do in the Members Corner section of the OGS web site?
- attend Webinars
- view recordings of past webinars
- research using our Members Only databases
- access the new Electronic Newsleaf
- read back issues of Families and e-Newsleaf
- post on the Member Message board
- ask questions or assist on the Technical Support Message Board
- link through to Pay Per View
- download Pedigree charts for use in your research
- view your member profile and update your contact information
- change your password should you need to
What can I do in the Kent Branch Members Library web site?
- access Cemetery transcriptions for all Kent County cemeteries up to the 1980’s
- access Census indexes for Kent County from 1846 – 1901
- access Church records (birth, marriage, death) for many Kent County churces
- read back issues of Roots, Branches & Twigs
- access indexes for early Newspapers for Dresden, Thamesville, and Ridgetown
- access one of a kind local history items including family histories, yearbooks, diaries
- and MUCH, MUCH, MORE!